The library primarily subscribes to Ebsco databases. The hints below can be applied to any Ebsco database.
Communication & Mass Media Complete
- Hint 1: Add records to a folder to create a bibliography.
- Hint 2: Batch print or batch email records from the folder.
- Hint 3: Email or print records in APA citation style from the email records option.
- Hint 4: Use the Electronic ILL (Interlibrary Loan) request form when prompted at Check for full-text availability
- Hint 5: Use the Search history tab to keep track of search terms and results.
- Hint 6: Search multiple databases simultaneously by selecting the Choose Databases tab
- Hint 7: Create your own ‘My EbscoHost’ account to retain results, search history, beyond the search session.