Interlibrary Loan (ILL) takes time and resources. Consider the following before submitting an ILL request:
1.) Have you completed a thorough search to see if Holy Spirit Library has other resources that would fit your research needs?
- For books, did you check cavalog to see what is in our collection?
- For articles, have you tried limiting your search to "full-text "?
- For books and articles, have you visited the Reference Desk or contacted the desk via chat or by calling 610-902-8537?
2.) Have you checked to see if your item can be found free online?
- If you are requesting a book, try Google Books for a free online version
- If you are requesting an article, try Google Scholar to see if it is available online
3) To order a book or article on interlibrary loan (ILL)
- send an email to: interlibraryloan <or>
- submit the request through your subject database when you see the prompt: